Saturday, November 16, 2013

selfie saturday


I feel bad that I haven't been blogging at all lately, life has caught up with me

first things first, I would like to inform you about the boys,

// my relationship with mattsmithhh is actually, really over. it's whatever. i'm sad
// I texted dylan nemerov until the point where he sent me nudes. eugh.
// I want to be in love with josh-maz from tumblr, I added him on skype
// tanner wants me. bad. I went on a "date" with him. I don't want him.
// greta told me about declan o'sullivan. I want him. he accepted my friend request

that's it but my god, life is getting pickly


my you know what piercings are fantastic, and there is nothing I would like more than to post a picture of them, but I realize that this is not a good idea

I think I want to major in graphic design or fashion/ set design

I like how I edited this photo, so I uploaded this newer version for shits and giggles

xx

No comments: